Monday, October 19, 2009

Tot School - Week 7

Andy is 37 months old

Tot School


I'm a bit late with my Tot School post this week. Andy and I slept over at my parents house this weekend and we had a wonderful time visiting. I did daily blog posts for Tot School most days last week so I'll link to them and mention the highlights so if you read something you're interested in just click on the link to that days blog post.

Monday
- Homemade Montessori Sandpaper Numerals
- Nature Drawstring Bag

Tuesday
- Caterpillar Numbers Project
- Baking Peanut Butter Biscuits and 100's and 1000's biscuits

Wednesday
- At the Park: Picnic and Expedition
- Open Ended Art

Thursday
- Mommy's Little Helper
- stART
- Foam Finger Puppets

To see what others have done for Tot School this week visit 1+1+1=1

1 comment: