Friday, July 16, 2010

What we've been up to this week...

We've done other daily activities such as collages etc. but it's not always that the camera is handy and with our new baby it's not always that our hands are free :)

So here's just a few pics...

We have a fruit salad every day so on Tuesday I made it into a muffin tin meal...


One of our crafts... (will blog another time about our schooling system we're using if anyone's interested). Blow painting with bubbles and food colouring...


Dressing his 'baby' while I'm dressing mine :)


One of our daily Bible story times...


Keeping up with homeschooling and having a Baby has proved to be quite a challenge but that's what makes each day fun. We've settled in nicely and I'm even finding some time to blog again :)

Actually at this moment I'm typing with one hand, rocking Jane in my other arm and listening to Andy playing in the bath. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment